Simple, straightforward pricing to get your online business up and running
Desktop & Mobile Protection
Drag & Drop Lock
Copy & Paste Lock
Custom Warning Messages
All Lite features
File Save Lock
3D Touch Lock
All Basics features
Source Code Protection
Frequently asked questions
- Will I be charged at the end of my free trial?
- You can try any of the paid plans for 7 days to test out. At the end of your trial, regular billing begins and you'll be charged. You can avoid charges by downgrading or cancelling any time before your trial ends.
- Can I upgrade later on?
- You can downgrade and upgrade anytime.
- How do you store my credit card?
- We use Stripe to securely store your card in a fully PCI compliant, SSL, and AES-256 bit encrypted server.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover credit cards, JCB, and PayPal, and for annual Business and Enterprise plans, we can invoice you. Invoices can be paid by credit card, check, wire, or ACH.
- Will I be notified before my free trial ends?
- Yes, you'll receive an email notification to warn you. You can also downgrade or cancel any time during your free trial to avoid any charges.
- Why did the invisible man turn down the job offer?
- He couldn't see himself doing it.